

It is a tad early and all, but I think it's never too soon to start planning. I found this crib on KSL that I adored, because it matched the motif of the house perfectly. Finally, after days of psycho dialing the woman, she called this morning and I sent Kelly to fetch it. Only $80! I've had visions of blue and brown damask dancing about my brain pan for awhile, and I seem to have sold myself on this particular design. Kathy, who is so gifted at the loom, has graciously accepted my invitation to "help" her make said bedding. Why should I buy it, when there is such talent to be had? While I'm at it, anyone know of any old wooden rocking chairs that can be parted with?
3 comments:
Ooooh! I'm so excited for you guys. Your room plans sound glorious, & what a good find with the crib.
I loooove the colors, little surprised the Harley theme dissapeared.
Hey girl! Get a comfortable chair, you will be sitting there a lot.
Post a Comment