

Per requests from those who aren't lucky enough to see my pudge every day. I've finally reached a point that I don't feel like the shape of my body is the poster child for a Pepto Bismol commercial or chimichanga lovers anonymous. There is actually some indication that life is happening inside. Watching one's waistline gradually disappear, is like watching a best friend pack up and move away forever. Good bye muscles. Good bye taut as a drum skin. Good bye normal appearing belly button. See you again...never.



5 comments:
Love it...cute red shirt too!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm in love. Cute tum, tum.
I wish my skin had ever been taut as a drum. lol It comes back you just have to work super super hard at it. The best thing is to try to not lose too much muscle etc. Your pictures are super cute too!!!!
I've been meaning to ask for your secret. You look amazing after each child, so I know it can be done.
Now how do I know this is really your belle? It could be anyones. It is a cute little belle though.
Post a Comment