



So much to do, so little time. It's been such a long time since I've blogged, floating baby has grown right before my very eyes! A few weeks ago, we (Kelly) started working on the baby room. We ripped up all the old carpet, sealed the wood, bought a lovely remnant to replace it with, and got the crib put together. All in one weekend. As you can see, Gizmo decided to help distribute sealer on the floor...with her face...and then all of her. She is now partially shaved in the styling of a K-9 cancer patient. Also, I've started picking out fabric for the crib bedding. It is not really at all like the vision painted below, but I like it and will make it work. I'm stuck on the stupid stripes. I can't find any stripes that match or acceptably contrast the fabric I have. Suggestions for patterns and colors would be much appreciated.



3 comments:
uumm, what if the blue is 'sposed to be pink?
Girls like blue, right? This one would certainly have to.
I think its cute for either ... I'm thinking a little girl myself.
Post a Comment