



As I mentioned, Kelly and I headed off to sunny San Diego for the Thanksgiving holiday, forsaking the boy and enjoying a rousing day at Disneyland and California Adventures. Amazingly enough, we were the ONLY people in line for Splash Mountain. I understood why when I was soaked through for hours in the not so very warm California weather. It was cold, very cold. We tried on 3 occasions to go on Pirates of the Caribbean, but it kept breaking down. Finally, on the fourth attempt, we were able to get on....and it broke down again. We were stuck in the dark with the sounds of bayou crickets, soft banjo music and screaming babies, while kitchy animatronics loomed above for 20 minutes. Pretty sure we got our money's worth out of that one. I heart Disneyland and can't wait until Bridger is old enough to enjoy the rides.



No comments:
Post a Comment