background

background

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Car Show 2011

Tradition found us yet again in the armpit of the universe to partake of all things car show. We dragged Kathy and Dennis out too, which was wonderful, because they took Bridger out to play and go swimming while Kelly and I kicked arse on the craps tables. Bridger also got kicked out of his first casino. Apparently they frown upon sitting at machines with a baby strapped to your front...a classy move on my part. Laaaame. Bridger was thrilled by all the goings on at the show.

Kyooote. *meep* *meep*
Uncle Larry and aunt Nae by their sweet investment.

I'm fairly certain that IN THE BEGINNING, God created the Stingray.



Wheeew, all tired out from cars and oldie moldies. Ps. I think there is a strong possibility that this one is starting to teethe. uugh. That will put an abrupt end to the 3 days of peace without illness.

No comments: