

After 8 years, we've finally decided to jump on the bandwagon. As hard as we've tried, we just don't seem to be getting any younger. I'm told that it is a good idea to have children before you're old enough to tote them around on your Jazzy. So brace yourself world, this Gerber baby is on its way! Stay tuned...the little peanut is due on Valentine's Day (for now).
Ps. When one is truly in doubt, it is usually a good idea to have 5 or 6 tests under your belt. One can never be too sure. And I assure you that the spots are water, not pee.



7 comments:
I am so excited for you! That Gerber baby will be awesome, just like its parents.
With Karsyn I took, 8 tests.. So, I feel you there.. Anyway, CONGRATS, over and over... I love you guys.
It's about time! I'm so excited for you guys. And FYI my birthday is on Valentine's day so your baby is bound for greatness at least comparable to me ;)
The first test is suspiciously inconclusive. Yay you are a fourth of the way there.
Sweet! Congratulations kids are great! (most of the time of course) :)
Thanks y'all! I've been informed by several people that Valentine's is the most blessed day to have the best children, I'll keep my fingers crossed.
As for test one of 5...when you've been trying as long as this girl has, anything that isn't completely white is a positive. I was convinced the very moment I saw a trace of pink. I'll take bets now for anyone who cares to wager on whether or not it has a "wee knee". :)
ps. Shaury, congrats on the new digs!
Yesssssss. Floating baby is up.
Post a Comment