background

background

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Let There Be Light!!







And it was good. :) Kelly worked really hard this afternoon and was able to mostly finish the wiring in the basement. All there is left to do, is hook up to a few more outlets and fixtures in the bedrooms and bathroom. I worked really hard on organizing the mass of boxes and forgotten about basement items. I decided to pack everything in plastic tubs, so that we do not have a re-run of the great flood(s) of '08. Still have a couple of runs to the dump, but otherwise, a good productive Sunday afternoon.

2 comments:

Trina said...

Wow, it looks like you guys put a lot of work into that already, congratulations it's going swimmingly.

Laney said...

you guys are just plugging right along.... nice workl/. Remeber, I need a half wall built sometime soon, no wiring, or plumbing involved... wink, wink, wink