


The basement in all its electrical glory!! Kelly has worked tirelessly the past couple of days, and tonight, we surpassed a milestone in the great basement project. And yes, the big pile of crap is still sitting there. All of the electrical work is finished (with the exception of proper fixtures). All outlets, plugs, fixtures, GFI's, breakers and what nots accounted for. I should also mention and congratulate my husband on his wonderful achievements at work. Not only did Kelly get promoted at the beginning of this year, but he was promoted again to supervisor last week. Congrats love! The downside is, he will be working from 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm. The upside is, every day that I come home from work, I will find the basement coming together without any help on my part. :) I can honestly say that I'm amazed every day that someone who works as hard as Kelly does, can come home and spend the rest of what could have been a fun filled evening, working hard on the basement. I know it will pay off in the end. Next....sheetrock.



3 comments:
It's looking so good. Can't wait to see it all finished. You truly are lucky to have such a wonderful, hardworking husband.
The basement looks awesome. Way to go on the promotion Kelly! I definitely want to see the final product.
seriously, 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.? What kinda poop is that?
Post a Comment