"Make it so, Number One"
Look how good kelly looks holding a child, you should make that a permanent fixture for him. Sonner than later, please.
I was going to comment on the same thing, I guess great minds think a like. I will even volunteer to babysit the little one :)I hope you have a great Christmas...looks like you were on someone's "good list" this year & you got lots of fun loot to play with.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Look how good kelly looks holding a child, you should make that a permanent fixture for him. Sonner than later, please.
I was going to comment on the same thing, I guess great minds think a like. I will even volunteer to babysit the little one :)
I hope you have a great Christmas...looks like you were on someone's "good list" this year & you got lots of fun loot to play with.
Post a Comment