And my personal favorite...trying to fight the effects of rigor mortis while attempting to move in a humiliating quilted, puffy, pink coat. Pooooor Gizzzzmo.
Jamie how are you. I haven't heard from you forever. How did you come across my blog? I'm so glad you did! I was like Kelly and Jamie, who are they? lol Then I saw your picture and your hair gave it away :) It's good to see pictures of you and kind of catch up. We'll have to get together sometime. My email is whitechimp@gmail.com Take care and I'm so excited to view your blogs!
2 comments:
Three words..... Your poor dogs...
Jamie how are you. I haven't heard from you forever. How did you come across my blog? I'm so glad you did! I was like Kelly and Jamie, who are they? lol Then I saw your picture and your hair gave it away :) It's good to see pictures of you and kind of catch up. We'll have to get together sometime. My email is whitechimp@gmail.com Take care and I'm so excited to view your blogs!
Post a Comment