There is nothing I won't do for a good coupon. For $2 off the price of admission, I will spend $20 in gas to drive 100 miles out of my way, $4 on a cowboy hat that Bridger will have destroyed and eaten in a week and $3 on face paint that left a ridiculous black ring around the bathtub, the likes of which took 20 minutes to scour. I will not, however, go to their pumpkin patch and spend $4 on a pumpkin the size of my fist. Because honestly, there are just some things I won't do.

Ride 'em cowboy!

The fields are ripe for harvest

Bridger held so still while getting his face painted. The lady said he was her very best customer.

He didn't even know how stinkin' cute he looked.

Perusing the maze of maize. I remember these being a lot more fun when I was in Jr. High and High School.
No comments:
Post a Comment