background

background

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Introducing Baby Bridger

My sweet, tiny precious angel. Heretofore known as Bridger Russell Gerber.
My water had been trickling since Thursday morning, but a trip to the hospital had us back home by the afternoon. At 3:00 a.m. the flood gates finally opened and it was go time. I was perfectly content riding the wave of my drug induced coma for several hours. I pushed for a little over an hour before my doctor showed up and decided there was no way babykins was coming out sunny side up and they were going to have to take him C-section instead.

...His poor misshapen head the result of being engaged in the birth canal so long.


A few agonizingly long minutes later, Bridger came bouncing out. His pterodactyl like scream like music to my ears. He is healthy and thriving and we couldn't be more pleased. better yet, I bid a fond farewell to my tree trunk legs and 4 chins.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see more of him :).

Laney said...

oooooohhhh the ways I love this young'en.