No more gaping hole! The basement has finally been transformed from it's perpetual state of workshop, to a cozy little retreat. It's like having a brand new house. Having carpet makes me want to shrug off the remaining projects and just camp out down there. Alas, there is still work to be done. This however, is a HUGE weight off. Merry Christmas to me...Wednesday, December 8, 2010
At last!
No more gaping hole! The basement has finally been transformed from it's perpetual state of workshop, to a cozy little retreat. It's like having a brand new house. Having carpet makes me want to shrug off the remaining projects and just camp out down there. Alas, there is still work to be done. This however, is a HUGE weight off. Merry Christmas to me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
aaawwwww, I LURVE it, can I come smell the new carpet smell and roll about on it?
Please do. I've been picking carpet fibers out of my hair for days.
Post a Comment