Didn't take the boat, so there was no skiing. Didn't so much as get a bite fishing, but Kelly let me visit the old abandoned cabin of my childhood, wherein still resides the carcass of a petrified cow. We got to visit Grandpa G. in Vernal, Gizmo got to chase cows all around, we hiked up to a water fall, there was rodeo-ing, boat light parade, fireworks, camping, and most importantly, I was able to consume 3 times my body mass in play dough ice cream. Happy end of summer!Thursday, September 23, 2010
and the Gorge
Didn't take the boat, so there was no skiing. Didn't so much as get a bite fishing, but Kelly let me visit the old abandoned cabin of my childhood, wherein still resides the carcass of a petrified cow. We got to visit Grandpa G. in Vernal, Gizmo got to chase cows all around, we hiked up to a water fall, there was rodeo-ing, boat light parade, fireworks, camping, and most importantly, I was able to consume 3 times my body mass in play dough ice cream. Happy end of summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Nice. I see we pirated internet long enough for a marathon of posts. Just my cup of tea.
Annd, you have lead me astray. When I ask how your weekend was and you say "Great, we didn't do much", I find this a lie. You seem to be all over the state, country and misc. islands I will never see. When I say I sat on my ass and consumed a whole package of oreos, I did just that. So, from now on, I want the real deets, not your cliff notes version. Or I can just stalk you, and find out the truth.
Hey now! I paid good money for this high resonating, frequency finding pirate box. It has served me well.
Busy maybe, but if I were really THAT busy, do you think I would have all this time to marathon blog?
Post a Comment