background

background

Monday, June 7, 2010

What's so great about 8?


Why, let me tell you:


1. E8. An essential facet to string theory. Model of which is seen here: (google it, it's fascinating);
2. One out of eight humans is a Chinese farmer;
3. Eight is the atomic number of oxygen;
4. Eight planets in the solar system, duh!
5. There are eight furlongs in a mile;
6. The silver piece of eight was coined in the Spanish Empire and moved trade around the world;
7. Eight symbolizes eternity or infinity, as it has no beginning or end;
and last, but certainly not least...
8. The number of years Kelly has patiently endured my presence. And what a ride! Who wouldn't want to spend 8 years with their best friend?
Love ya toots! Happy Anniversary.

2 comments:

Becca said...

1. This is all to smart for my brain.

2. I am a fuckwit and failed to wish you a happy anniversary. I was to busy stockpiling piss, my apologizes.

Cheers to all the years to come!!

KellynJamie said...

Thanks! Though I understand some things take precedence, like...having a baby, signing on a house, stockpiling piss...no worries!