background

background

Sunday, January 17, 2010

And God Said...





"Mmm...it is good. AND go Chargers!"



Seriously, this is one of the best seven layer dips ever made.




Unfortunately, all the seven layer dip in the world does little to soothe the wounds of a game horribly lost. Chargers lost momentum in the first half, after numerous suspiciously orchestrated penalties were called against them. After which, Kaeting's lack of foot-eye coordination cost the Chargers the lead in the second half. After which, a poorly planned on-side kick was lost. Thankfully I, (not Kelly) am a fair weather fan and will still be delighted when I see good 'ol Favre represent in the Super Bowl in a couple weeks.

As for the Chargers, I can only think to quote a wise, wise soul when I say "What in the HELL was THAT all about?!"

3 comments:

Trina said...

That does look like an awesome 7 layer dip. It makes me hungry :) Sorry Chargers lost

Becca said...

Now craving for 7 layers of perfect deliciousness. Again, think I am having a boy bc I now watch football and enjoy it. Boo on the loss.

KellynJamie said...

But you have yet to buy a jersey still I bet. I know what to get the little tyke for his arrival present. This could be even more fun than buying clothes for the dogs! I'm certain it's a boy too! Obviously.