background

background

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas is for Children...??







It's 9:30 in the A.M. and everyone in the house, but myself is already tuckered out. My work here is done. You've already seen Kelly's big ticket Christmas wish, but mine this year came in the form of a musical instrument for which I have been pining for several years/recent months. Twenty minutes later, with the assistance of a seemingly older, fatter version of Vince Neil, I can now play 3 chords that [supposedly] resemble those of "Born to be Wild." Expect in 2010....A STAR to be born...

2 comments:

Becca said...

Love it! Pink no less. I expect a full set upon my arrival home. And talk to the carpet burner about a possibility of starting up a firm band together. :) So sick.

KellynJamie said...

I shall write a song for you. It will consist solely of 3 chords and STILL sound a great deal like "Born to be Wild." Carpet burners not included, but thanks for the horrible visual. Sure do love ya!