This is what happens when you fall asleep on the couch with little tosies unsupervised. I happen to think they're quite becoming. Hmmm...falling asleep on the couch. What are we, like 90?
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You rock! He actuallystayed asleep while you painted them? At least the color is sorta manly and not hot pink :)
Haha! Sort of manly. You should patent that idea. Manly nail polish for men. He really did stay asleep all that time. My poor boy had a rough week and was REALLY tired. Might have had something to do with people poking sharp objects into his eyes. Speaking of, I'm trying to post the video of his lasik on the blog, but have been unsuccessful. You seem to have great luck posting longer videos, what do you do?
Indeed. He was less than pleased that I posted the pic of his nip and chest-e-o's. If you look really close, you may notice the chips nestled in the hair. :)
Ms. Laney Loo, I miss you too. I need to snuggle the wee one. You need to post something real soon. I loved the video you made for Karsyn's birthday.
Hmmm...not sure. I'll have to consult the man on this one. Think we were just using Mediaplayer. Royal Bliss is grandtastic. So many good songs to chose from
7 comments:
You rock! He actuallystayed asleep while you painted them? At least the color is sorta manly and not hot pink :)
Haha! Sort of manly. You should patent that idea. Manly nail polish for men. He really did stay asleep all that time. My poor boy had a rough week and was REALLY tired. Might have had something to do with people poking sharp objects into his eyes. Speaking of, I'm trying to post the video of his lasik on the blog, but have been unsuccessful. You seem to have great luck posting longer videos, what do you do?
I miss you!
Too funny! I appreciate seeing Kelly's nip in the shot too. What a babe!
Indeed. He was less than pleased that I posted the pic of his nip and chest-e-o's. If you look really close, you may notice the chips nestled in the hair. :)
Ms. Laney Loo, I miss you too. I need to snuggle the wee one. You need to post something real soon. I loved the video you made for Karsyn's birthday.
You too Shaury, you people are slackin'
What video program do you use?
BTW I loved that you have Royal Bliss playing :)
Hmmm...not sure. I'll have to consult the man on this one. Think we were just using Mediaplayer. Royal Bliss is grandtastic. So many good songs to chose from
Post a Comment