


And last but not least...We had some time before we had to catch our plane, so we stopped off in a little town called Puerto Morelos. Unbeknownst to us, it was the fishing festival that Sunday and there was a lively celebration going on at the beach. We stopped at a taco place and had some deeelicious tacos al pastor and went down to the beach to enjoy the festivities. That, of course means more food. We had some ceviche and the most delicious and quite possibly my new favorite food....hmmm...can't remember the name, but it's corn on the cob slathered with mayonnaise butter stuff, shredded cheese and chili powder. Note to self...must have some of this again before I die. Unfortunately, the fun had to come to an end. Hope you enjoyed the few pictures of us not eating or sleeping. I must note that this vacation fell days before our 7th anniversary. That's right 7 wonderful fun filled years. There is no one like my Kelly. I love him more than anything in the world! He's my very best friend, my strength and my happiness, and I couldn't imagine a life without him. Thanks love for 7 wonderful years of laughter, fun, excitement and happiness. I look forward to at least 90 more years of waking up to cold feet on my legs. :) Luv u!



2 comments:
Holy crap, I can't believe you guys have been blogging for so long & I've had no idea of it. Your trip looks like it was super duper fun. We need to get together sometime.
That was quite the little vacation! It looks super fun,and you don't even look like you got burnt :) I definitley have to try this scuba diving thing one of these days. Corey did it long ago, but I've never tried. The water looks so clear and the fish are sweet, you got some great pic. Happy 7 year anniversary too!
Post a Comment