background

background

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Next Purchase??











Yesterday for "random activities Saturday", I dragged Kelly to the Timpanogos Harley shop to salivate over our next wishful thinking purchase. I tried to talk Kelly into getting a cherry red Harley Sportster that was only $4,000.00, but was informed that the Sportster simply pales in comparison to the 2008 Dyna Wide Glide with all Screamin' Eagle accessories...only a measly $20,000. This now will fall into "things we will buy when we either become independently wealthy, inherit a million dollars, or win the Nevada lottery" category. I'm hopeful that at least one of the three will come to fruition.




Anywhoo, the Harley shop was really pretty cool. It has a great show room, neat view into the repair shop, testing facility, safety course, small museum of sorts for vintage Harleys, and a little cafe where we got some pretty delicious Sliders and ice cream. It was fun, but I'm a little sad that we didn't take the long journey back home on our brand new Dyna or Softail. Perhaps next random activities Saturday...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh...sweet bike! I also love all your random activities. You two are awesome!
On a sidenote was the 2008 Dyna Wild Glide the bike you had deep discussions with Benily about?

KellynJamie said...

He did ask once what kind of bike Kelly would like and I told him the Dyna Wide Glide. Benily, it seems, wants the old war time bike much like the old POS you see in the vintage collection. That is when I knew that Kelly and Benily weren't meant to be. :)